Product Id: 14453353
Description: Digi CM 48 - Console server - 48 ports - 10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN, RS-232 - 1U
Mfr Part #: 70001951
With Digi CM, administrators can securely monitor and control servers, routers, switches, PBX, Firewalls and other network devices from anywhere on the corporate TCP/IP network, over the Internet, or through dial-up modem connections even when the server is unavailable through the network.
Digi CM employs SSH v2 encryption to keep server access passwords safe from hackers and supports all popular SSH clients, as well as secure access from any Java-enabled browser. Digi CM is the first console server to provide a secure graphical user interface (GUI) for easy out-of-band management of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 systems.
Digi CM connects to serial console ports using standard CAT5 cables, eliminating the hassles of custom cabling. In addition, the Digi CM offers a PCMCIA card slot for adding dialup modems or wireless network cards. Flash memory cards can be used to save port logs and backup configuration files.
- TACACS+, RADIUS, LDAP, Kerberos, local user database provide centralized authentication
- SSH v2 ensures secure access
- Secure clustering allows multi-server access via one IP address
- Port buffering/logging for easy troubleshooting
- Straight-through CAT5 cabling for easy, hassle-free server connections
- PC card slot for increased fash, or additional Ethernet/modem connection
- Email/pager alerts and SNMP traps