Product Id: 14418468
Description: SYMMETRA RM 4KVA SCALABLE TO 6KVA N+1 208/240V NO RTN
Mfr Part #: SYH4K6RMT-TF3
The Symmetra RM brings the proven and patented Symmetra Power Array technology in a rack-mountable form. With more servers, storage products and other mission-critical IT equipment becoming rack-based, the need is increasing for high availability innovative rack-based power solutions. Symmetra RM meets this need with scalable, redundant units.
Symmetra Rack Mount is an ideal solution for branch office locations, small and medium business data centers, internetworking and telecom racks, and all other high availability applications. In addition to the advantages of hot-swappability and redundancy, rack users can also benefit from Symmetra's self-diagnosing, scalable components and integrated Web/SNMP management features.
- Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available.. Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events
- Modular, Scalable, Redundant Architecture future proof initial investment, improves equipment availability, and simplifies maintenance.. Symmetra LX’s redundant N+1 architecture enables the unit to withstand a failures of an intelligence module, battery or power module. Modules are easily replaceable in the field. Customers can add additional power modules or batteries after initial equipment purchase to accommodate loads of up to 16 kVA
- Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management.. Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down
- Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility.. Network manageable via serial, USB or optional Ethernet. Includes Powerchute Network Shutdown Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities
- Peace of mind that comes with complete equipment compatibility and reliability of a market leader.. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Symmetra with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards