Product Id: 14414884
Description: StarTech.com Cat6 Ethernet Cable - 50 ft - Gray - Patch Cable - Molded Cat6 Cable - Long Network Cable - Ethernet Cord - Cat 6 Cable - 50ft (C6PATCH50GR) - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 15.2 m - UTP - CAT 6 - molded - gray
Mfr Part #: C6PATCH50GR
Make Power-over-Ethernet-capable Gigabit network connections. The C6PATCH50GR Cat 6 Patch Cable (50 ft) meets or exceeds all Category 6 cable specifications to ensure reliable Gigabit network connections, and features a durable gray PVC jacket that enables you to color code your network cable runs as needed.
To ensure long-lasting performance, this high quality Cat 6 patch cable features molded PVC strain relief that prevents the RJ45 connector termination points from bending at sharp angles - reducing the risk of cable damage, which could decrease network performance.
- Coloured Hoods for departmental colour coding
- StarTech Category 6 patch cables are carefully constructed and tested, to keep the Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits
- StarTech Category 6 Patch cables are constructed with top quality components
- The Strain relief prevents the cable from being bent at sharp angles at the connector to minimize the stress at the plug termination point
- 100% copper - a better value
StarTech.com Cat6 cables are manufactured using high-quality copper conductors. While many cable manufacturers offer a "cheaper" cable, based on a copper-coated aluminum core, StarTech.com makes no compromises on quality to ensure you receive top value and performance for your network cable investment.
- 24 AWG wire
This Cat6 cable is constructed with 24 gauge copper wire, to support a broad range of Ethernet applications such as Power over Ethernet (PoE). Because StarTech.com uses a high quality copper wire, these cables easily sustain the power required for Power over Ethernet applications, whereas the inferior quality offered by copper-coated aluminum cables may be subject to insufficient power delivery, heat buildup, equipment damage and potentially, fire.
- 50-micron gold connectors
This molded patch cable offers high quality connectors comprised of 50-micron gold, to deliver optimum conductivity while eliminating signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion.