Product Id: 14356135
Description: Tripp Lite Power Strip Hospital Medical 120V 5-15R-HG 4 Outlet 15' Cord Metal - Power strip - 15 A - AC 120 V - input: NEMA 5-15 - output connectors: 4 - 4.6 m - white
Mfr Part #: PS-415-HG
The PS-415-HG Medical-Grade Power Strip supplies power outside of patient-care vicinities, such as administrative areas or in resident rooms of long-term care facilities that do not use line-operated electrical equipment for diagnostic, treatment or monitoring purposes. Compliant with UL 1363 specifications, this 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets.
Anti-Microbial Protected with EPA Registered and FDA Compliant Silver Iconic Technology known to inhibit growth of Microbes on surfaces.
A built-in resettable 15A circuit breaker controls power to all outlets and protects the power strip against overloads. Switchless design prevents the unit from being accidentally shut off. The 15 ft. cord provides ample reach to a power source.
Keyhole mounting tabs and flanges make installing this power strip easy. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding surroundings.
- Ideal for use in administrative areas and resident rooms with no line-operated electrical equipment for diagnostic, treatment or monitoring purposes
- 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip complies with UL 1363 specifications
- Versatile Medical-Grade Solution
- 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets provide consistent power
- Rugged, all-metal housing for long life in demanding environments
- Premium Safety Features
- Resettable 15A circuit breaker protects against dangerous overloads
- Switchless design prevents accidental shut-off
- Ready to Use Right Out of the Box
- Built-in keyhole mounting tabs and flanges make the PS-415-HG easy to install on a variety of surfaces
- Exclusive, Patented Antimicrobial Protection
- Silver ionic powder coating is 99.9% effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria like C. diff and MRSA
- Patented coating helps to reduce the risk of healthcare-acquired infections (HAIs) in hospitals and other medical environments
- Coating meets the requirements of JIS Z 2801:2000, an international standard for evaluating efficacy in antimicrobial products.