Product Id: 14356135
Description: Tripp Lite Power Strip Hospital Medical 120V 5-15R-HG 4 Outlet 15' Cord Metal - Power strip - 15 A - AC 120 V - input: NEMA 5-15 - output connectors: 4 - 4.6 m - white
Mfr Part #: PS-415-HG
The PS-415-HG Medical-Grade Power Strip supplies power outside of patient-care vicinities, such as administrative areas or in resident rooms of long-term care facilities that do not use line-operated electrical equipment for diagnostic, treatment or monitoring purposes. Compliant with UL 1363 specifications, this 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets.
A built-in resettable 15A circuit breaker controls power to all outlets and protects the power strip against overloads. Switchless design prevents the unit from being accidentally shut off. The 4.57 m (15-ft.) cord provides ample reach to a power source.
Keyhole mounting tabs and flanges make installing this power strip easy. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding surroundings.
- Ideal for use in administrative areas and resident rooms with no line-operated electrical equipment for diagnostic, treatment or monitoring purposes
- 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip complies with UL 1363 specifications
- 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets provide consistent power
- Rugged, all-metal housing for long life in demanding environments
- Resettable 15A circuit breaker protects against dangerous overloads
- Switchless design prevents accidental shut-off
- Built-in keyhole mounting tabs and flanges make the PS-415-HG easy to install on a variety of surfaces