Product Id: 13946998
Description: Tripp Lite 600W Line Conditioner w/ AVR / Surge Protection 120V 5A 60Hz 6 Outlet Power Conditioner - Line conditioner - 600 Watt - output connectors: 6
Mfr Part #: LS606M
The LS606M 600W 120V Power Conditioner adjusts under- and overvoltages to provide safe, computer-grade AC power that meets ANSI C84.1 specifications. Built-in automatic voltage regulation (AVR) offers two levels of voltage stabilization that correct undervoltages as low as 85V and overvoltages as high as 147V back to regulated 120V nominal power. Providing optimum voltage conditions not only extends the life of your equipment, but also keeps your equipment working through brownouts and prolonged overvoltage conditions.
A network-grade 720-joule surge suppression rating conforms to the IEEE-587 standard for surge suppression and prevents spikes from inflicting damage, data loss or corruption and audio/video performance problems on your connected equipment. EMI/RFI noise filtering protects your AC line from disruptive electromagnetic and radio interference.
Just connect the NEMA 5-15P plug with 1.83 m (6-ft.) cord to an AC power source, and plug up to six devices into the rear NEMA 5-15R outlets. You can monitor boost, trim and normal AVR operation using the three diagnostic LEDs on the front panel. The compact LS606M fits comfortably into your computer or home theater setup.
- Rated at 120V/600W/5A
- Ideal for computers, routers, modems, printers, home theater components and point-of-sale equipment
- Connect up to 6 electronic devices to the rear NEMA 5-15R outlets
- Compact unit (5.5 in. high) fits comfortably into your computer or home theater setup
- Monitors incoming AC power and keeps equipment working through brownouts and prolonged overvoltage conditions
- Corrects undervoltages as low as 85V and overvoltages up to 147V
- Boosts input voltages below 102V by 13.4%
- Reduces input voltages above 130V by 10.4%
- 720 joules of network-grade surge suppression protects against potentially harmful power surges and spikes
- Includes full normal (H-N) and common (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage your equipment’s performance
- Front-panel LEDs indicate boost, trim and normal AVR operation
- Lighted on/off switch provides one-touch power control over all components