Product Id: 13817945
Description: Omnitron iConverter 1000FF - Media converter - GigE - 1000Base-LX, 1000Base-SX - SC multi-mode / SC single-mode - up to 12 km - 1310 nm
Mfr Part #: 8642-1
The iConverter Single-Mode to Multimode Fiber Converters provide a cost-effective solution to extend network distances by connecting multimode fiber networks or devices over single-mode fiber cabling. iConverter Single-Mode to Multimode Fiber Converters are members of the modular iConverter product line. The product line provides an extensive range of connectivity options across different media types. The iConverter is an In-Band or Out-of-Band SNMP managed media converter family. Supporting 10, 100, 10/100, Gigabit Ethernet and OC-3, OC-12 technologies, the iConverter is suitable for LAN and MAN networks where copper to fiber and multimode fiber to single-mode fiber conversions are required.
Multimode models are available with distances up to 5 km. Single-mode models are available with standard 1310 nm wavelength with distances of up to 80 km and with 1550 nm with distances up to 120 km. All iConverter converter modules are hot-swappable and support three mounting options. They can be mounted in a 19-Unit 2U high (3.5 inch), space saving 19-inch rack-mountable chassis with Triple-Redundant AC or 48 VDC Power Supplies. They can be mounted in a 2-Unit AC or 48 VDC powered chassis or in a 1-Unit AC powered chassis.
- 1000BASE-SX or 1000BASE-LX single-mode to multimode fiber converter
- Supports multimode, single-mode and single-fiber with SC connectors
- Supports distances up to 80km
- User-selectable link fault detection modes facilitate quick fault detection, isolation and reporting
- SNMP management via NetOutlook provides real-time port and module information, remote parameter configuration and trap notification
- Management is available with the addition of a management module to the chassis
- Modules are hot-swappable in 19-module, 5-module, 2-module or 1-module chassis
- LED displays for immediate visual status of each port