Product Id: 13777618
Description: ADTRAN Custom Extended Services Remote Installation - Technical support - phone consulting - 1 incident - for Atlas 550; NetVanta 2400; Total Access 750 Dual, 850 Dual
Mfr Part #: 1100101L8
ADTRAN Custom Extended Services (ACES) is a comprehensive and flexible installation and maintenance service program designed to protect your customer's network from unnecessary downtime. With ACES protection, if something goes wrong with the ADTRAN equipment, you can design the appropriate level of support from fully trained, ready-to-assist technical experts. With ACES, you can customize coverage to supplement your own services program to meet your customer's needs. You can protect any or all ADTRAN equipment in the network, at host or remote locations.
ACES Remote Installation Service ensures that you have a Technical Support Engineer available by telephone to assist you in installing ADTRAN equipment. ADTRAN will review the application, guide the customer through hardware and software programming, and assist in testing to assure proper operation in the customer network.
- ADTRAN Custom Extended Services schedules a Technical Support Engineer to remotely assist a customer installing ADTRAN hardware
- The Engineer will review the application prior to installation with the customer
- The Engineer will guide the customer through the installation and programming of the equipment at the scheduled installation time
- After the equipment is installed, the Engineer will assist with testing to assure proper operation within the customer's network
- If access is provided, the Engineer will remotely access the unit for configuration and/or testing purposes
- Installation must be scheduled with at least 5-business day notification before requested install date. Installations requested in less time will be scheduled on a "best effort" basis and subject to an Expedite Fee
- Installation is expected to be complete within the same day it commences
- Additional lead-time may be necessary for staging and shipment of hardware if necessary to preconfigure equipment at ADTRAN
- Installations performed during weekday evenings or Saturdays are subject to 150% Uplift
- Installations performed on Sunday's or Holidays are subject to a 200% Uplift
- Customer will be given an ADTRAN ticket number to call the appointed Engineer at the scheduled installation time. Any installs cancelled with less than 24-hour notice, or facilities not ready at scheduled time are subject to a Site Not Ready Fee