Product Id: 13776502
Description: Tripp Lite UPS Smart 1000VA 750W Tower Hospital Medical AVR 120V USB DB9 - UPS - AC 120 V - 750 Watt - 1000 VA - output connectors: 4 - beige
Mfr Part #: SMART1200XLHG
Tripp Lite’s SMART1200XLHG medical-grade UPS system provides dependable battery backup and is fully compliant with UL 60601-1 regulations when plugged into a hospital-grade outlet, making it ideal for use in patient-care vicinities. The 1kVA/750W capacity provides up to 28 minutes of runtime for a half load, or 10 minutes for a full load so you can work through short power failures and perform an orderly system shutdown in a prolonged blackout.
Built-in line-interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 81V and overvoltages as high as 143V to normal 120V nominal output, without drawing battery power. The SMART1200XLHG’s built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers full isolation and removes common mode noise while maintaining full AC surge suppression in all modes.
This UPS system features four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets and has a hospital-grade NEMA 5-15P-HG plug with a 1.83 m (6-ft.) cord for flexibility in placement. All four outlets provide both backup protection and surge protection, rated to 650 joules.
The SMART1200XLHG also features diagnostic LEDs, as well as a USB port and a DB9 serial port that work with Tripp Lite’s included PowerAlert software for safe, unattended system shutdown and file saves in the event of a prolonged power failure.
- Compliant with UL 60601-1 standards for use in patient-care vicinities, when plugged into a hospital-grade outlet
- Built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers full isolation and removes common mode noise
- Hospital-grade plug with 6 ft. cord provides flexibility in placement so healthcare workers can focus on treating the patient
- 28 minutes runtime for half load (375W); 10 minutes for full load (750W)
- All four hospital-grade outlets provide surge protection rated to 480 joules
- EMI/RFI noise filtering ensures equipment runs smoothly without line noise interference
- Resistant to electrostatic discharge
- Indicator lights on the front of the unit show you when the UPS is on and supplying utility power, when operating in voltage correction mode or in battery mode, relative load level and low-battery warning
- Audible alarms alert you to power failure, overload and low battery conditions; the alarm’s mute/quiet mode ensures patients are not disturbed
- Works with Tripp Lite PowerAlert software (included) to enable safe, unattended system shutdown and files saves during prolonged power failures
- Connects to your computer via either the DB9 port or USB port