Product Id: 13720194
Description: Tripp Lite Power Strip Hospital Medical Rackmount 120V 5-15R 12 Outlet 1URM - Power strip (rack-mountable) - 15 A - AC 120 V - input: NEMA 5-15 - output connectors: 12 - 1U - 19" - 4.6 m - black, white
Mfr Part #: RS1215-HG
The RS1215-HG Medical-Grade Rackmount Power Strip supplies power outside of patient-care vicinities, such as administrative areas, rack enclosures or network closets. In a rack, it occupies just 1U of space. Compliant with UL 1363 specifications, this 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and 12 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets.
Six of the outlets are oriented at the front of this power strip and six are oriented at the rear, so your power is located conveniently where you need it.
A built-in resettable 15A circuit breaker controls power to all outlets and protects the power strip against overloads. The lighted power switch confirms power on/off status at a glance, and has a locking safety cover to prevent accidental shut-off. The 15 ft. cord provides ample reach to a power source.
Detachable mounting ears can be reoriented so you can put this power strip in a variety of installations: in a rack, on a wall or under a counter or table. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding surroundings.
- Versatile all-metal cabinet with detachable mounting flanges allows rackmount, wallmount, undercounter and other creative mounting options
- Unfiltered electrical pass-through reliably distributes alternate waveform AC power from UPS or generator to supported equipment
- Uses one rack space (1U) in standard 19-in. rack ("zero U" mounting possible in many racks)
- 12 x NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade output receptacles (6 front/6 rear), each pair with green-dot hospital-grade designation
- 15-ft 14-gauge AC cord with high-impact resistant NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug
- Lighted power switch (with safety cover) confirms power on/off status
- Snap-in switch guard prevents accidental turn-off
- 15A electrical capacity with resettable circuit breaker
- 120V AC, 50/60Hz electrical compatibility