Product Id: 13153212
Description: Tripp Lite UPS Smart 5000VA 4000W Rackmount AVR 208V/120V Pure Sign Wave 5kVA USB DB9 6URM - UPS (rack-mountable) - AC 208 V - 4 kW - 5000 VA - output connectors: 14 - 6U - black
Mfr Part #: SMART5000RT3U
Tripp Lite's line-interactive SMART5000RT3U UPS System protects server, networking or telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges in a compact tower/rackmount housing. In rack configuration, the power module and battery pack occupy only 3 rack spaces (3U) each. Large capacity 5000VA/4000W power module converts raw 208V AC input to fully regulated dual output 208/120 voltage for simultaneous protection of both high- and low-voltage equipment loads.
True sine wave output at all times offers guaranteed compatibility with all equipment types. Includes 14 outlets, 8 of which can be individually reset via software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or shed less critical loads to extend battery runtime for more critical equipment. Battery support can be extended indefinitely with additional external 3U rackmount battery packs. Includes slot for internal SNMP/web card, plus two DB9 and two USB enhanced monitoring ports for unattended shutdown, remote control and monitoring of UPS system and power data.
- Large 5000VA/4000W output capacity with full-time sine wave output offers guaranteed compatibility with all equipment types
- High power density 5kVA power module and battery pack occupy only 3 rack spaces (3U) each (UPS and battery pack require 6U total installed)
- 38 min. half load runtime, expandable with multiple external battery packs (part# BP48V60RT3U)
- Line-interactive voltage regulation corrects severe brownouts and overvoltages without using battery power
- Dual voltage output is simultaneously compatible with both 208V and 120V equipment
- 14 total outlets (120V: 10 x 5-15R, 2 x 5-20R / 208V: 1 x L6-30R, 1 x L14-30R)
- Diagnostic LEDs provide visual indication of 17 separate performance conditions
- Included PowerAlert Software provides e-mail notification of power problems and simultaneous automatic unattended shutdown of multiple servers
- 4 built-in communications ports (2 x DB9, 2 x USB) for remote monitoring and unattended shutdown
- Slot for SNMP/web card SNMPWEBCARD and environmental sensor ENVIROSENSE for remote communications in large IP environments
- 8 customized load management receptacles can be individually powered off and back on again via software interface to reboot remote equipment or perform "load shedding" of less critical loads to extend battery runtime for the most critical equipment
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface for emergency shutoff in large facilities
- Hot-swappable/user replaceable batteries allow on-site battery replacement through the front panel without powering off connected equipment or removing the UPS from the rack
- UPS battery set ships fully assembled and ready for connection to the power module, no time consuming, connection of individual internal batteries by user is necessary
- $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA & Canada Only). No warranty cards required for coverage!
- 2-year manufacturer's product warranty