Product Id: 12810791
Description: PW9170+ EXP TO 9KVA 6-SLOT CHASSIS HDWD IN (2)L14-30R
Mfr Part #: PW6S9K-PD
The Powerware 9170 is uniquely designed to meet these ever-changing customer needs. Built for a global audience, the 9170 is a scalable, modular, flexible solution that combines the highest level of reliability. The 9170 enables customers to "build" a power solution specific to their needs, with an expandable level of redundancy. The 9170 features a new "power-saver" high efficiency mode. The combination of its low initial investment, double conversion online technology, and new high efficiency power-saver mode, means you never have to compromise reliability for efficiency. Unique to the Powerware 9170 is its global deployment capability. By using a high frequency design, housing both logic and power in the power module, and offering a single cabinet design, distributors and purchasing departments around the world will have fewer system components to contend with, regardless of where the system is deployed.
- N+X redundancy for both power and logic eliminates system level single point-of-failure
- Easily scalable to adapt to changing IT environments by simply adding power and/or battery modules
- True double-conversion design
- ABM technology significantly increases battery service life
- Universal components fit in any order without affecting UPS operation
- Provides protection against all nine power problems
- Complete offering of power management software included to ensure data integrity
- Network level N+X redundancy
As business moves from a "bricks and mortar" model to "clicks and mortar", the need for system availability at all levels of enterprise is rising exponentially. From servers to routers to telecommunication installations, the interdependence of the technological components of the wired world can make systems vulnerable to downtime. Many precautions and preventive measures are taken when designing the network, including power protection. In this shifting world, however, it's becoming more evident that simple power protection isn't enough. The 9170+ overcomes this potential obstacle with its modular design. The 9170+ eliminates a system-level single point-of-failure. Because both the logic and power are housed in the module and not in the enclosure, there is a redundancy for the entire UPS. This is a critical distinction when looking for multiple levels of redundancy in the UPS, as there is inherent vulnerability in a UPS that limits redundancy in any part of the system.