Product Id: 12731293
Description: Tripp Lite 2000W APS INT 12VDC 230V Inverter / Charger w/ Auto Transfer Switching ATS Hardwired - DC to AC power inverter + battery charger - AC 230 / DC 12 V - 2000 Watt - black
Mfr Part #: APSINT2012
The APSINT2012 2000W APS INT Series 12V DC 230V AC Inverter/Charger is a reliable power source for a wide variety of equipment ranging from power tools and pumps to portable lighting and computer equipment in heavy-load conditions. With no fumes, fuel or excess noise, it’s an excellent alternative to generator power.
The DC-to-AC inverter features an automatic line-to-battery transfer switch and integrated charging system that allow it to work as a vehicle inverter, standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS. It delivers 2000W of continuous power, 3000W up to one hour, or 4000W of peak power up to 10 seconds during equipment startup or cycling. An automatic overload detector, cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breakers protect the unit from damage.
Designed for easy installation in RVs, over-the-road trucks, fleet vehicles and conversion vans, the APSINT2012 converts stored power from any 12V battery or automotive DC source to safe, stable, computer-grade AC power for unlimited runtime in heavy-load conditions. When powered by an external AC source, the unit keeps the user-supplied battery charged via a three-stage 15/60A selectable charging system while simultaneously delivering AC power to connected equipment.
When used as a UPS, the APSINT2012 responds to blackouts and brownouts with an automatic, instantaneous transfer to battery-derived AC output. LEDs indicate AC/DC operational modes, overload status, DC voltage level, shutdown and system fault.
- Generates safe, stable, computer-grade 230V AC power from 12V battery bank
- Ideal for powering tools, saws, motors, pumps, portable lighting, appliances and computer equipment in heavy-load conditions
- Designed for easy installation in RVs, over-the-road trucks, fleet vehicles and conversion vans
- Functions as a vehicle inverter, standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS
- Unlimited runtime with variety of user-supplied batteries
- 2000W of continuous power
- 3000W of reserve power up to 1 hr.
- 4000W of peak power up to 10 sec. to accommodate surge power demands during equipment startup and cycling
- Automatic overload detector, built-in cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breakers protect unit from damage
- High-current DC input terminals for simple hardwired installation
- Transfer relay switches to inverter power during blackout in 20 ms
- 3-position switch enables Auto, Charge Only or System Off mode
- DIP switches configure high and low voltage auto-transfer
- Serves as battery charger when external 230V AC power is supplied and powering connected equipment
- Protects battery from overcharging and overdischarging
- Low-battery protection prevents excessive battery depletion
- DIP switches configure wet/gel charging profiles
- RJ45 communication port allows connection of optional remote control module, such as Tripp Lite’s APSRM4
- Indicate AC/DC operational modes, overload status, DC voltage level, shutdown status and system fault status
- Resists moisture, vibration and impact
- Built-in mounting feet for installation on any rigid horizontal surface