Product Id: 12712500
Description: Belkin - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 30.5 m - UTP - CAT 5e - molded, snagless - black - for Omniview SMB 1x16, SMB 1x8; OmniView SMB CAT5 KVM Switch
Mfr Part #: A3L850-100-BLKS
What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the houses on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality, it's a cable that connects all the hardware destinations on a Local Area Network (LAN).
The RJ45 Fast CAT 5e cable provides extra headroom over the standard Cat 5e cable and is perfect for use with 10 and 100 BaseT and Gigabit Ethernet networks. It comes complete with RJ45 male to male connectors and snagless molded strain relief.
- Ethernet patch cable with extra headroom
- For connecting to LANs or the Internet
- Works with 10/100/1000BASE-T networks
- RJ45 plugs with 50-micron gold-plated connectors for clear signal
- Exceeds CAT5e performance requirements
- Snagless design prevents cracking and breaking