Product Id: 12461140
Description: Belkin PRO Series High Integrity - VGA extension cable - HD-15 (M) to HD-15 (F) - 4.5 m
Mfr Part #: F3H981-15
Have you just upgraded to a larger monitor, and noticed ghosting images and slow data transmission? The Belkin Pro Series High Integrity VGA/SVGA Monitor Extension Cable will make the flow of data faster, and the resolution of your images crystal clear.
The Pro Series High Integrity VGA/SVGA Monitor Extension Cable extends the length of your high-resolution multimedia monitor cable with a HDDB15 connector to your PC. It is perfect for monitors with short cables.
Constructed of 3 coaxial and 5 twisted pair cable to minimize cross talk, noise, and other interference;
3 coax conductors for the RGB signal that maximizes color and imaging;
Designed to support high-resolution imaging and high speed;
Fully compatible with the PC;
Aluminum undermold shield helps meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference;
Double shielding to ensure compliance with FCC requirements;
Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity with no data loss.
- Minimizes noise and other interference with construction of 3 coaxial and 4 twisted-pair wires
- Maximizes color and imaging with 3 coaxial conductors for the RGB signal
- Supports high-resolution imaging and high-speed transmissions
- Helps meet FCC requirements on electromagnetic/radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) with aluminum undermold shield
- Features double-shielding to ensure compliance with FCC requirements
- Provides maximum conductivity with no data loss using gold-plated copper contacts
- Ensures a lifetime of error-free data transmission with molded-strain relief and PVC overmolding
- Maintains optimal video-signal integrity with three 75-Ohm coaxial lines