Product Id: 12461120
Description: Belkin PRO Series - Null modem cable - DB-9 (F) to DB-9 (F) - 1.83 m - thumbscrews - B2B
Mfr Part #: F3B207-06
With the Belkin Direct Cable Connection you can instantly share files, folders, modems and more. Pro Series Serial Direct cable connection connects two computers with DB9 male ports to share files, folders, and peripherals (e-mail, modems and CD-ROM drives). Requires only Windows 95 preinstalled drivers to make the direct connection.
- State-of-the-art wiring design ensures 100% compatibility with all devices 100% of the time.
- This cable has crossed “null-modem” wiring design.
- Fast data transfer for maximum performance.
- Full Belkin lifetime warranty.
- Gold plated copper connectors for a clean, clear, error-free transmission with no data loss.
- Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation a breeze.
- Flextec cable jacket is very durable and extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors.
- PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress.
- Aluminum undermold shield helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference.
- 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors for excellent signal transmission.