Product Id: 12460682
Description: Belkin - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 15.2 m - UTP - CAT 5e - molded, snagless - gray - for Omniview SMB 1x16, SMB 1x8; OmniView IP 5000HQ; OmniView SMB CAT5 KVM Switch
Mfr Part #: A3L791-50-S
What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the house on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality, it's a cable used to connect all the hardware destinations in a Local Area Network (LAN).
The RJ45 Cat 5e patch is perfect for use with 10/100 Base-T networks.
Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e;
Perfect in conjunction with 10 and 100 Base-T networks;
50-micron gold plated connectors to insure a clean and clear transmission;
Premium snagless-type molding to protect the connection;
- Ethernet patch cable with extra headroom
- For connecting to LANs or the Internet
- Works with 10/100/1000BASE-T networks
- RJ45 plugs with 50-micron gold-plated connectors for clear signal
- Exceeds CAT5e performance requirements
- Snagless design prevents cracking and breaking