Product Id: 12460554
Description: Belkin - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 2.1 m - UTP - CAT 5e - snagless - blue - for Omniview SMB 1x16, SMB 1x8; OmniView IP 5000HQ; OmniView SMB CAT5 KVM Switch
Mfr Part #: A3L791-07-BLU-S
What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the houses on your block and all the destinations in town. This cable is used to connect all the hardware destinations on a Local Area Network (LAN). The RJ45 Molded Cat 5e Patch Cable is perfect for use with 10/100 Base-T networks. Complete with RJ45 male-to-male connectors and snagless molded strain relief.
Perfect in conjunction with 10 and 100 Base-T;
50 micron gold plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission;
Premium snagless-type molding to protect the connection;
Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e.
- Ethernet patch cable with extra headroom
- For connecting to LANs or the Internet
- Works with 10/100/1000BASE-T networks
- RJ45 plugs with 50-micron gold-plated connectors for clear signal
- Exceeds CAT5e performance requirements
- Snagless design prevents cracking and breaking