Product Id: 12460518
Description: Belkin - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 1.2 m - UTP - CAT 5e - molded, snagless - black - B2B - for Omniview SMB 1x16, SMB 1x8; OmniView IP 5000HQ; OmniView SMB CAT5 KVM Switch
Mfr Part #: A3L791-04-BLK-S
What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the houses on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality, it's a cable used to connect all the hardware destinations in a Local Area Network (LAN).
The RJ45 Cat 5e patch cable is perfect for use with 10/100/1000 Base-T networks.
- Snagless Design – Protects RJ45 insertion tabs
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e – Performance tested to exceed 350MHz
- Perfect fit for 10/100 BASE-T networks
- 50-micron gold-plated connectors ensure a clean and clear transmission
- Offset Twisted Pairs – Reduce cross talk and attenuation
- Molded-Strain Relief – Bends easily, for durability and fit
- TIA/EIA-568-C Compliant
- Available in multiple colors and lengths
- PowerSum tested
- Lifetime Warranty