Product Id: 12290861
Description: ServSwitch Ultra - KVM switch - 8 x KVM port(s) - 1 local user - desktop
Mfr Part #: KV5008SA-R2
BlackBox enhanced its ServSwitch family to bring you the options you want in a PC-platform, single-user server management switch. You choose everything from number of ports to chassis size. That way, you get a product that best fits your application! But there's one choice you don't have to make - on-screen menus are now standard on every ServSwitch. Now you automatically get the convenience of on-screen displays! The ServSwitch is ideal for nearly every application - from simple office installations to large network server installations. The ServSwitch supports PC and PC-compatible, and select SGI, HP9000, and RS/6000 CPUs. Need multiplatform capabilities? Just check out ServSwitch Ultra models. They enable you to mix PC, Sun, and Mac platforms in a single installation!
The switch is available in 2-, 4-, 8-, 12-, and 16-port models in three chassis styles. It performs PS/2 mouse conversion, so you can mix PS/2 and serial mice. Plus it's flash-ROM upgradeable, making it virtually obsolescence-proof! Plus, the ServSwitch is daisy chainable. Link multiple units and control up to 256 servers!
- Optimized for use with audio applications! Just use standard or coax audio cables
- Multiplatform! Supports PC, Sun, Mac, and select UNIX servers
- For use in server installations the include the latest blade servers
- Highly durable and reliable computer and user-cable connections
- Also available in mini and full chassis, as well as 4-, 8-, 12-, and 16-port versions
- On-screen menus and security
- Cable distances of up to 100 feet (30.4 m) without additional extension products
- Mouse conversion, so you can mix PS/2, USB, and serial mice, as well as Sun and Mac mice
- Flash-ROM upgradable
- Premium video resolution