Product Id: 12247135
Description: SolarWinds Log & Event Manager Workstation Edition - Upgrade license - up to 8000 nodes - upgrade from SolarWinds Log & Event Manager Workstation Edition for LEM1500 (up to 8000 nodes) - maintenance expires on same day as existing license, for LEM650 - Win
Mfr Part #: 15145
SolarWinds Log & Event Manager (LEM) delivers comprehensive Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) capabilities in a highly affordable, easy-to-deploy virtual appliance. Log & Event Manager automates and simplifies the complex task of security management, operational troubleshooting, and continuous compliance, enabling IT pros to immediately identify and remediate threats and vital network issues - before critical systems and data can be exploited. SIEM software has never been easier to use or more affordable to own.
- Collects, normalizes, & analyzes log data & performs real-time, in-memory event correlation
- Delivers immediate, actionable intelligence for security, compliance, & operational issues
- Includes built-in Active Responses for automated threat remediation, & incident response
- Provides advanced search & data visualization for fast forensic analysis, & anomaly detection
- Streamlines compliance reporting with predefined templates for PCI, HIPAA, SOX, & more
- Easy Collection of Network, Security, Machine, Application, and Cloud Logs
Log & Event Manager collects and catalogs log and event data, in real-time, from anywhere data is generated within your IT infrastructure.
- In-Memory Event Correlation for Real-Time Threat Detection
Log & Event Manager delivers true real-time log and event correlation by processing log data before it is written to the database, enabling you to immediately respond to security threats and vital network issues.
- Built-In Active Responses for Automated Remediation
Log & Event Manager enables you to immediately respond to security, operational, and policy-driven events using built-in, configurable Active Responses to take automatic actions, such as quarantining infected machines, blocking IP addresses, disabling user accounts, and more.
- Out-of-the-Box Reporting for Security, Compliance, and Operations
Log & Event Manager simplifies security, compliance, and operations reporting with hundreds of built-in reports and audit-proven templates that can be easily customized for your organization's specific needs.
- Cutting-Edge IT Search for Fast and Easy Forensic Analysis
Log & Event Manager's advanced ad-hoc IT search capabilities, drag-and-drop interface, and intuitive visualization options make it easy to view and explore current and historical log data in a way that makes sense.
- USB Defender Technology for Internal Data Loss Protection
Log & Event Manager helps eliminate endpoint data loss and protect sensitive data with real-time notification of USB devices, coupled with the ability to monitor what files are accessed on the device, as well as the ability to automatically block their usage.