Product Id: 12242625
Description: Tripp Lite Compact Inverter 3000W 12V Dc to 120V AC 4 Outlets 2x 5-15R 2x 5-20R - DC to AC power inverter - 12 V - 3 kW - output connectors: 4
Mfr Part #: PV3000HF
Utilize your vehicle's battery to efficiently power office equipment on the road or power tools at a work site. Continuously supplies up to 3000 watts of 120V AC power to 4 AC outlets from any 12V battery or automotive DC source. Includes a PV remote and 25 feet of cable. Compact, lightweight metal case design is among the smallest, most rugged inverters available at this power level.
- Converts DC power into 3000 watts of continuous 120V AC power
- 15- and 20-amp outlets provide 120V AC power
- Includes "Battery Saver" low voltage alarm/shutdown
- Heavy-duty DC input terminals assure solid connection to battery. Dual connections provide high wattage to support heavy equipment loads.
- Quiet electricity for TVs, DVD players, microwaves, tools, coffeemakers and game systems
- Operating mode switch controls inverter operation.
- Remote control jack provides optional remote monitoring and control (when used with FREE, included LED/switch module)
- Remote Control LED/Switch Module controls and monitors your inverter from virtually anywhere within your vehicle with use of included extra-long cable. Allows multiple mounting options, including behind or below a dashboard or compartment. Features daisy-chain capability
- Battery charge level LEDs indicate the approximate charge level (high/medium/low) of connected batteries
- Connected load level LEDs indicate the approximate wattage load level (high/medium/low) of connected equipment
- Sturdy extruded aluminum case stands up to the toughest work environments
- Battery conservation charge dial conserves battery power by setting the low-load level at which the inverter automatically shuts off
- Cooling fans provide cooler operation, lengthening inverter service life
- Circuit breakers guard the inverter against potentially damaging equipment overload
- Mounting flanges provide safe, fixed installation
- Grooved cooling surface provides additional surface area for more efficient cooling
- Grounding lug connects to vehicle ground