Product Id: 12242611
Description: Tripp Lite Power Strip Hospital Medical 120V 5-15R-HG 6 Outlet 15' Cord Metal - Power distribution strip - 15 A - AC 120 V - input: NEMA 5-15 - output connectors: 6 (NEMA 5-15) - 4.57 m - white
Mfr Part #: PS-615-HG
The PS-615-HG Medical-Grade Power Strip supplies power outside of patient-care vicinities, such as administrative areas or in resident rooms of long-term care facilities that do not use line-operated electrical equipment for diagnostic, treatment or monitoring purposes. Compliant with UL 1363 specifications, this 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and six NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets.
A built-in resettable 15A circuit breaker controls power to all outlets and protects the power strip against overloads. Switchless design prevents the unit from being accidentally shut off. The 4.57 m (15-ft.) cord provides ample reach to a power source.
Keyhole mounting tabs and flanges make installing this power strip easy. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding surroundings.
- Rugged all-metal housing withstands years of use without breakage
- 6 x NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade output receptacles
- 15-ft. AC cord with integrated, molded NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug
- Optional-use keyhole mounting tabs and flanges.
- Switchless design prevents accidental shutoff
- 15A electrical capacity with built-in resettable circuit breaker
- 120V, 50/60Hz electrical compatibility
- Certified by UL (USA) and cUL (Canada)