Product Id: 12242554
Description: Tripp Lite UPS 1050VA 705W Battery Back Up Tower AVR 120V USB - UPS - AC 120 V - 705 Watt - 1050 VA - output connectors: 6 - white
Mfr Part #: OMNISMART1050
Tripp Lite's OMNISMART1050 line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support for personal computers, internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Supports a single entry level PC system for up to 60 minutes during power failures to facilitate a safe shutdown without data loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 75 volts and overvoltages to 147 volts back to normal 120V levels, all without using battery power. Includes 6 battery supported outlets and 6 foot AC line cord.
USB port enables optional safe unattended system shutdown in the case of extended power failure as well as continuous UPS and site power condition monitoring, USB cable included. PowerAlert software available via free download from www.tripplite.com. Built-in audible alarm and 5 front panel LEDs indicate status of line power, battery power, battery low/replace, voltage regulation and overload. 1050VA / 705 watt power handling ability supports multiple entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale terminals, small to medium business phone systems, audio/video workstations and heavily configured home theater systems.
Offers 7 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 1050VA and 23 minutes with a half load of 525VA. Supports hot swap battery replacement via built-in access panel.
- OMNI SMART 1050 line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation and battery support, plus complete AC surge suppression
- Prevents equipment damage, data loss and downtime due to power problems
- Supports a single entry level PC system for up to 60 minutes during power failures to enable a safe system shutdown
- Supports a max load of 1050VA for 7 minutes
- Supports a half load of 525VA for 23 minutes
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits correct brownouts as low as 75 and overvoltages as high as 147 volts to normal 120 volt levels without using battery power
- Upright tower configuration uses only 51 square inches of floor or desktop space
- Includes 6 battery supported outlets, 6 foot AC line cord (all NEMA 5-15)
- USB port enables safe unattended shutdown without data loss during extended power failures, includes USB cable
- USB port supports messaging of UPS and line power status, including on-battery, low-battery, power-restored, AC line voltage, DC battery voltage and battery capacity
- PowerAlert UPS monitoring software available via free download from www.tripplite.com
- Supports Tripp Lite's WatchDog software application to restore unresponsive programs by automatically restarting them and rebooting completely locked computers by automatically switching UPS power off and back on again
- Built-in audible alarm and 5 front panel LEDs indicate status of line power, battery power, battery low/replace, voltage regulation and overload status
- 1050VA / 705 watt power handling ability supports multiple entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale terminals, small to medium business phone systems, audio/video equipment stations and heavily configured home theater systems
- Supports hot-swap battery replacement via built-in battery access panel
- Compatible with 120V / 60Hz applications for USA, Canada, Mexico and more
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
- $200,000 connected equipment insurance (USA & Canada only)