Product Id: 12242537
Description: Tripp Lite 7ft Cat5e / Cat5 350MHz Molded Patch Cable RJ45 M/M Black 7' - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 2.1 m - UTP - CAT 5e - molded, stranded - black
Mfr Part #: N002-007-BK
Tripp Lite's 2.13 m (7-ft.) black category 5e (Cat5e) patch cable has 2 standard RJ45 molded male connectors featuring integral strain relief. The cable is manufactured from PVC 4-pair stranded UTP and is rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication. All cables are offered in a variety of lengths and colors for all category 5 (Cat5) and 5e cabling needs. Snagless category 5e patch cables are also available.
- Cabling for category 5 (Cat5) and 5e (Cat5e) applications
- Length: 7-ft. Color: black Connectors: RJ45 male
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
- Rated for 350MHz/ 1Gbps communication
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e draft 11)
- Available in other colors and lengths
- Also available in a snagless design (N001 series) to protect the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation.
- Also available - Cat6 cables (N201 series)
- Warranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life