Product Id: 12242530
Description: Tripp Lite 600W Line Conditioner w/ AVR / Surge Protection 120V 5A 60Hz 4 Outlet Power Conditioner - Line conditioner - AC 110 V - 600 Watt - output connectors: 4 - Canada, United States - white
Mfr Part #: LS604WM
The LS604WM 600W 120V Power Conditioner adjusts under- and overvoltages to provide safe, computer-grade AC power that meets ANSI C84.1 specifications. Built-in automatic voltage regulation (AVR) corrects undervoltages as low as 87V and overvoltages as high as 140V back to regulated 120V nominal power. Providing optimum voltage conditions not only extends the life of your equipment, but also keeps your equipment working through brownouts and prolonged overvoltage conditions.
A network-grade 720-joule surge suppression rating conforms to the IEEE-587 standard for surge suppression and prevents spikes from inflicting damage, data loss or corruption and audio/video performance problems on your connected equipment. EMI/RFI noise filtering protects your AC line from disruptive electromagnetic and radio interference.
Just connect the NEMA 5-15P plug with 1.83 m (6-ft.) cord to an AC power source, and plug up to four devices into the rear NEMA 5-15R outlets. A front-panel LED lets you know your equipment is protected. Secure the LS604WM’s all-metal case to a wall or other surface using the built-in mounting tabs and included screws.
- Rated at 120V/600W/5A
- Ideal for computers, routers, modems, printers, home theater components and point-of-sale equipment
- Connect up to 4 electronic devices to the rear NEMA 5-15R outlets
- All-metal case with mounting tabs attaches to wall or other surface using included screws
- Monitors incoming AC power and keeps equipment working through brownouts and prolonged overvoltage conditions
- Corrects undervoltages as low as 87V and overvoltages as high as 140V
- 720 joules of network-grade surge suppression protects against potentially harmful power surges and spikes
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage your equipment’s performance
- Front-panel LED indicates your components are protected
- Lighted on/off switch provides one-touch power control over all components