Product Id: 12108524
Description: Tripp Lite UPS 500VA 280W Desktop Battery Back Up Tower 120V USB RJ45 PC - UPS - AC 120 V - 280 Watt - 500 VA - output connectors: 6 - white
Mfr Part #: INTERNETOFFICE500
Tripp Lite's INTERNETOFFICE500 standby UPS system offers surge suppression and long-lasting battery support for personal computers, internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Internal UPS circuits support entry-level PC systems for up to 30 minutes during power failures and brownouts so that connected equipment can be shut down without data loss. Offers complete desktop power protection in an attractive gray tower configuration. Includes 3 battery-supported outlets for computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral, plus 3 additional surge suppression-only outlets for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support. USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in case of extended power failure; cable included. Built-in TEL/DSL or Ethernet line surge suppression protects connected equipment from damaging surges. Built-in audible alarm and 3 front-panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status and battery low/replace status. 500VA/280W power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Offers 4 min. battery runtime with a full load of 500VA and 15 min. with a half load of 250VA. Supports user battery replacement via built-in access panel.
- INTERNETOFFICE500 standby UPS system offers UPS battery support, plus complete AC and tel/Ethernet modem line surge suppression
- Supports entry level PC systems for up to 30 min. during brownouts and power failures, enabling safe system shutdown
- Supports a max load of 500VA/280W for 4 min.
- Supports a half load of 250VA/140W for 15 min.
- Supplies battery-derived AC output during brownouts starting at 99V and overvoltages starting at 147V; user adjustment allows fine tuning of brownout response to any setting from 83V to 99V
- Attractive gray tower configuration
- Includes 3 battery-supported outlets, 3 surge suppression-only outlets and 6-ft. AC line cord (all NEMA 5-15)
- USB port enables safe unattended shutdown without data loss during extended power failures; includes USB cable
- USB port supports messaging of UPS and line power status, including on-battery, low-battery, power-restored, AC line voltage, DC battery voltage and battery capacity
- Interface supports timed inverter shutoff after unattended shutdownPowerAlert software available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com
- Supports Tripp Lite's WatchDog software application to restore unresponsive programs by automatically restarting them and rebooting completely locked computers by automatically switching UPS power off and back on again
- Built-in dataline suppression jacks protect a single dialup phone/DSL line or network Ethernet line connection
- Built-in audible alarm and 3 front-panel LEDs indicate line power, battery power and battery low/replace status
- 500VA/280W power handling ability supports a variety of computer, internetworking, telecom and consumer electronics equipment
- Supports user battery replacement via built-in access panelCompatible with 120V/60Hz applications for USA, Canada, Mexico and more
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- 150,000connected equipment insurance (USA, Puerto Rico, & Canada only)