Product Id: 11628777
Description: Tripp Lite 2400W Line Conditioner w/ AVR / Surge Protection 120V 20A 60Hz 6 Outlet 6ft Cord Power Conditioner - Line conditioner - 2400 Watt - output connectors: 6
Mfr Part #: LC2400
The LC2400 2400W 120V Power Conditioner adjusts under- and overvoltages to provide safe, computer-grade AC power that meets ANSI C84.1 specifications. Built-in automatic voltage regulation (AVR) offers three levels of voltage stabilization that correct undervoltages as low as 89V and overvoltages as high as 147V back to regulated 120V nominal power. Providing optimum voltage conditions not only extends the life of your equipment, but also keeps keeps your equipment working through brownouts and prolonged overvoltage conditions.
A network-grade 1440-joule surge suppression rating exceeds the IEEE-587 standard for surge suppression (both categories A and B) and prevents even the strongest spikes from inflicting damage, data loss or corruption and audio/video performance problems on your connected equipment. EMI/RFI noise filtering protects your AC line from disruptive electromagnetic and radio interference.
Just connect the NEMA 5-15P plug with 6-foot cord to an AC power source, and plug up to six devices into the outlets. Four NEMA 5-15R and two NEMA 5-20R outlets accommodate a variety of connected components. You can monitor AC power, incoming voltage level and AC line status using the seven diagnostic LEDs on the front panel. The compact LC2400 fits comfortably into your computer or home theater setup.
- Rated at 120V/2400W/20A
- Ideal for computers, routers, modems, printers, home theater components and point-of-sale equipment
- Connect up to 6 electronic devices to the rear outlets: 4 NEMA 5-15R and 2 NEMA 5-20R
- 7 ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Compact unit (7 in. high) fits comfortably into your computer or home theater setup
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Monitors incoming AC power and keeps equipment working through brownouts and prolonged overvoltage conditions
- Corrects undervoltages as low as 89V and overvoltages up to 147V
- 1440 joules of network-grade surge suppression protects against potentially harmful power surges and spikes
- Includes full normal (H-N) and common (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage your equipment’s performance
- Front-panel LEDs indicate AC power, incoming voltage level and line status
- Rear on/off switch provides one-touch power control over all components