Lighten your workload while keeping your wallet heavy with SHI’s VMware vSphere Capacity Planner service. We collect comprehensive server usage details that are difficult to gather on your own and use them to develop the perfect virtualization game plan – for free! How?
- First, the Capacity Planner is installed, collecting all-inclusive resource utilization data and comparing it to industry-standard reference data.
- The data is then analyzed, revealing insightful metrics around CPU, memory, network and disk utilization.
- The output will be a Capacity Planner report that details your environment’s current state, future goals and TCO/ROI information.
The process takes between 45 and 60 days and includes:
- Kickoff Call – Environment and technology requirements are outlined
- Data Collector Installation – The tool is installed in your environment
- Server Inventory & Performance Metric Collection – Data is collected for roughly 30 days
- Collection Conclusion – Data collection ends and the tool is removed
- Assessment Report & Solution Presentation – SHI provides a thorough Capacity Planner report and unveils a complete solution featuring software, hardware and services tailored to your specific environment
To learn more about the VMware vSphere Capacity Planner, contact us today!