The Symantec Academic Subscription Program offers government-approved academic institutions a flexible way to purchase software licenses that are bundled with Essential Support (24x7) on a subscription basis.
An academic institution must be organized and operated for educational purposes, such as a public or private school, college or university, and be accredited by an appropriate government board of education or accrediting organization.
- Government-approved academic institution
- Initial order of 250 units or $5,000 MSRP
Full Time Equivalent Calculation
Use the following calculation when determining the total Full Time Equivalent (FTE)* for Campus Enrollments in the Academic Subscription Program.
- Full-Time Faculty (= to 1 FTE)
- Part-Time Faculty (= 1/3 of a FTE)
- Full-Time Staff (= to 1 FTE)
- Part-Time Staff (= to ½ of a FTE)
FTE Faculty/Staff Baseline
Student Count for Student Use Option and Campus Managed Software for Student Coverage:
- Full-Time Students (= to 1 FTE)
- Part-Time Students (= 1/3 of a FTE)
FTE Student Baseline