Symantec eFlex Program
Symantec eFlex Program is a prepaid Licensing Program that allows large domestic and global organizations to deploy a specific monetary value of new licenses, within specific Symantec product families, for specific OS platforms, over a specific time period, at specific discounts. eFlex Program options are negotiated contractual engagements.
The eFlex Program provides Symantec's largest global enterprise customers with an extra level of flexibility in deployment and self-management of new licenses - or a prepaid fixed, discounted price. Its automated, self-service, online management system allows customers to control and adjust deployment of new security and availability licenses at the moment and location needed.
eFlex Program Features
||Formal paper contract|
|Consolidation of support and maintenance services
|Designated Customer Care contact
|Online 24x7 contract Management account
|Symantec Agreement Number (SAN)
- Available for most Symantec security and availability products
- Keep pace with changing needs while getting defined savings of a prepaid discount custom licensing program
- Enables support and maintenance service co-termination
- Flexible, self-managed deployment of new licenses at the time they are needed
- Online account management streamlines purchasing, management and tracking new license deployments
Enterprise VPA Program
The Symantec Enterprise Volume Purchase Agreement Program offers purchasing predictability through pre-agreed discounting fixed for the customer’s agreement with Symantec and large enterprise organizations seeking consistent and reliable pricing. The customer’s initial investment will establish the discount, to be received over a 2 or 3 year period.
The Symantec Enterprise VPA Program provides large enterprise customers with access to a wide range of Symantec market-leading products, including solutions in the areas of Security, Storage, Business Continuity, Infrastructure Operations and Information Compliance.